The last version of the MSBuild Profilr were pretty much just a preview. This version contains some new stuff, which should enable the tool to actually do some good.Major Changes
- Open, Close and Save of snapshots implemented (Open/Save snapshot).
- Implemented a new file logger, making it possible to log profiler output to a file, which can be opened in the profiler at a later point (New profile file logger).
- Added Expand All and Collapse All context menu items to profiler tree (Collapse/Expand all).
- Created a program group containing a shortcut to the profiler. Snapshot files are associated with the profiler application during install.
- Targets calling targets in other build files, are now shown beneath the calling MSBuild task rather than beneath the root node (MSBuild task support).